Does AIM English guarantee that everyone will speak English in 30 days?
Common Problems in English Speaking and How to Improve Them
Many English learners face similar problems when they start speaking. Some understand English but cannot respond quickly. Others know grammar but hesitate during conversations.
These problems are common and can improve with regular, practical speaking practice.
1. Why am I afraid of making mistakes in English?
Fear of making mistakes is one of the common reasons people avoid speaking English.
Learners may worry about incorrect grammar, pronunciation or what other people will think.
The solution is not to wait until your English becomes perfect. Start speaking with the English you know and use corrections to improve gradually.
A practice environment where mistakes are treated as part of learning can make speaking easier.
2. Why do I forget English words while speaking?
Knowing a word and being able to recall it quickly during a conversation are different skills.
You may remember a word while reading but forget it when someone asks you a question.
Regular speaking practice can help because you repeatedly retrieve and use words in real situations.
Instead of only memorising vocabulary, try creating your own sentences and using new words while speaking.
3. How can I form English sentences faster?
Start by practising common sentence structures.
For example, practise different forms of the same basic idea:
“I speak English.”
“I do not speak English.”
“Do I speak English?”
“I can speak English.”
“I cannot speak English.”
“Can I speak English?”
This type of structured practice helps learners understand how sentences change and gives them a pattern they can use in conversations.
Once the basic patterns become familiar, learners can use them with different subjects, verbs and situations.
4. How can I improve my English pronunciation?
Listen carefully to how English words are pronounced and then practise saying them aloud.
You can:
Listen to native or clear English speakers.
Repeat words and sentences.
Read English aloud.
Record your own voice.
Compare your pronunciation with a reliable pronunciation source.
Ask a teacher to correct difficult sounds.
Pronunciation improves through listening and repeated practice rather than simply reading pronunciation rules.
5. How can I become comfortable speaking English?
The most practical answer is to speak regularly.
Start with simple conversations and gradually increase the difficulty. Participate in discussions, presentations, role plays and other speaking activities.
At AIM English, learners get opportunities for classroom practice through group discussions, presentations, role plays, personality development activities and stage-based speaking exercises.
The purpose is to give learners an environment where English is used actively.
What if I am a complete beginner?
You do not need to start with advanced English.
AIM English follows a five-module progression, starting from basic concepts and moving towards advanced levels.
Learners can practise according to their level and gradually increase their speaking ability.
Different age groups are also organised separately so learners can practise with a suitable peer group.
The minimum age for joining is 8 years.
Does AIM English guarantee that everyone will speak English in 30 days?
No genuine English-learning program can guarantee the same result for every learner in a fixed number of days.
Someone who already understands English and mainly needs speaking practice may improve quickly. Someone starting from the basics will generally need more time.
At AIM English, the focus is on regular practice and gradual progress rather than promising instant fluency.
Final Thought
Speaking English is a skill, and skills improve through practice.
If you understand English but hesitate to speak, the next step is not necessarily to memorise more grammar. You may need more opportunities to use the English you already know and receive useful feedback.
Related questions:
How can I overcome English speaking hesitation?
How can I improve my English grammar?
How can I improve my pronunciation?
How can beginners start speaking English?
Comments
Post a Comment